The 48th Annual
Countdown to Event
Wilmot High School
11112 308th Avenue
Wilmot, WI 53192
Directions to Wilmot High School
- Driving North on IL Route 12 (Rand Road): Turn right at Wilmot Road and proceed North to Wilmot High School.
- Driving North on I-94: Exit at Illinois 173 West. Go to Wilmot Road and proceed North to Wilmot High School.
- Driving South on I-94: Exit at Highway Wisconsin 50 West. Take 50 West to Route 45 South. Go south on Highway 45 to Highway C and turn West to Wilmot.
|By 8/1/2017||After 8/1/2017|
|Adult (Over 12)||$20.00||$25.00|
|Child (12 or Under)||$5.00||$5.00|
|On site registration is from 6:00am to 10:00am.
No refunds. We ride rain or shine.
|Note that we do not offer T-Shirts this year.|
Click logo below to Register Online with Active
Note that Active will add a small service fee
|Mail registration must be postmarked by
9/5/2017 or register on the day of the ride
|On-line registration closes
at 11:59pm on 9/7/2017
What You Get !
A non-competitive, scenic ride of 25, 50, 75 and 100 miles. Well marked and quiet country roads, cue sheets, SAG support, friendly volunteers and our well-stocked rest stops that receive RAVE reviews every year. Free showers will be available after the ride. BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL.
Starting and Closing Times
All routes open at 6:00am. Century riders should begin no later than 8:00am. All riders must plan to complete their rides by 4:00am when all routes close and SAG support stops.
Phone equipped SAG's are intended to help riders needing assistance. Priority will be given to riders in emergency situations - illness, injury or irreparable mechanical breakdowns. Flat tires are not considered emergencies. SAG service stops at 4:00pm
For your own safety and the safety of others:
- Know and OBEY all traffic laws.
- Use of an ANSI, CPSC or Snell approved helmet is strongly recommended.
- Ride within your ability and physical condition.
- Carry personal identification.
- Bring a bike in good condition, with a spare tube, basic tools, a water bottle, and basic knowledge of repairs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the ride.
- Bicycles should be ridden single file at all times, even when traffic is not present.
- State law prohibits the use of headsets while riding on public roadways.
- The routes are on public roads which must be shared with motorists. Local law enforcement authorities may patrol the roads and may issue citations for traffic violations.
A wristband will be issued to each registered Harmon rider. SAG service and rest stop services will be available only to those riders wearing wristbands.
Multi-color design, short-sleeve T-Shirts with this year's Harmon logo (shown above) are available for purchase. Payment must be included with your registration form. A limited number of shirts may be available for sale on the day of the ride.
Harmon Hundred on Facebook
|The Harmon Hundred is on Facebook. Click||for additional information. Remember to "LIKE" us.|
Why is it called the Harmon Hundred?
This is what it's all about!
Your participation helps support the advocacy work that the club performs on behalf of all cyclists. We support the League of American Bicyclists, League of Illinois Bicyclists, Active Transportation Alliance, Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin and Buffalo Grove Bike Rodeo.